Saturday 4 April 2015

Easter Bunny Nails

Hi everyone,
So as it's Easter weekend I decided to some themed nails for the occasion! Today was actually the first time I've sat and done nail art for a while now, and it's been really nice. It's made me realise that I need to take time out from everyday life and do something for me - paint my nails! I've been missing creativity in my life for the past few weeks/months so by creating this design I could feel the creativeness inside me wanted to come out!

Anyway, for this design I decided to focus on one specific character: the Easter bunny! - I decided to have it as a sort of accent nail peeking through!
Here's my design:


I used Models Own Top Turquoise, Barry M Nail Art Pen in White, Max Factor Diva Violet, Sinful Colors Snow Me White, Rimmel London Lycra Pro Aqua Cool, Models Own Strawberry Tart


























For this design I wanted to keep it simple but also combine spring (flowers) and Easter (the bunny).

Here is a closer look:


Surprisingly the bunny was actually pretty simple to create on both hands ( I thought it would be hard!). It's not the most Easter-esque design but I still love it nonetheless.
So that's all from me today, I hope you have a relaxing Easter weekend and eat lots of Easter Eggs! - especially Mini Eggs as they're my favourite!
What's your favourite Easter chocolate?
What do you think of this design?
Let me know what you think
Jayna
:)

4 comments:

  1. That bunny ears are cute especially with one of it bent down like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuuuute! We love this. The bunny ears look so cute when one is floppy! Emma&Jo.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!! I love the floppy ear :D The purple polish you used (I think it's the Diva Violet?) is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read every comment and reply to each one, but please do not post your blog link after your comment - these comments will be deleted. If you do want me to have a look at your blog you can send me an email at TheSequinedNail@gmail.com
:)

Related Posts Plugin