Sunday 11 August 2013

I'm Back!

Hi everyone,
I'm back! I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while, but last weekend was my cousins wedding and you may (or not) know this, but Indian weddings are usually pretty hectic and consist of 4/5 different events. Therefore there wasn't much time to post any nail art.

We had a lot of family come from overseas, which was nice and the wedding was amazing!

For the wedding I did my own nails. Indian Weddings typically have 4/5 events, and somehow I managed to find time to change my nails for every event and do other peoples nails too!

Over the next few weeks I have decided to show you the designs I did on my nails for my cousins wedding!

Today I thought I'd start off by showing you a design I did on my Auntie:


I used Models Own Purple Pearl, Revlon Gold Coin and Fing'rs Heart 2 Art Little White Lie


I really like this design, and it also gave me an excuse to practice using my nail art brushes and I think they turned out really well.

In other news, during my absence I managed to reach 100 tumblr followers!
I couldn't believe when I logged back on, I never expected to get 50 followers, nevermind over 100!

Thank you to those of you who have followed me on tumblr.



Jayna
:)

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Pretty manicure you did for your Aunt too. Congrats on reaching 100 on tumblr too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful nail art! I didn't know that about Indian weddings. Sounds like it could be fun as long as you don't have to try and coordinate it all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah, they are pretty long! Haha, yep although I did end up helping to co-ordinate some of it! :)

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I read every comment and reply to each one, but please do not post your blog link after your comment - these comments will be deleted. If you do want me to have a look at your blog you can send me an email at TheSequinedNail@gmail.com
:)

Related Posts Plugin