Friday 3 January 2014

Tribal Pop Art (Part 3)

Hi everyone,
So those of you who read Peace, Love and Polish will probably know that Heather chose me as her Featured Blogger. (Read the post here). I was so shocked when Heather contacted me about this, it was so unexpected!

Heather asked me to create a design for her post, so I decided to do another design similar to the tribal pop art ones I have done before.

You can see my previous designs here and here.

Here is my design:


I used Rimmel Lycra Pro Aqua Cool, Fing'rs Heart 2 Art Little White Lie, Barry M Nail Art Pen in Black and Barry M Nail Art Pen in White.





I really love the base colour! It's such a unique blue.



Here is a close up of the design:


I really like creating this style of nail art, it uses really simple colours, but looks great at the end.

Would you like to see more designs like this?
Let me know what you think.
Jayna
:)

14 comments:

  1. This is stunning!! ^_^ And congrats on being the featured blogger. That is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this design! And congrats on being a featured blogger! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this was really nice! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow such a great idea, yes I love these kind of designs!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you AJ! I'm in the process of coming up with more like these at the moment! :)

      Delete
  5. I love the cornflower blue base, and this design looks great! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, it's such a nice blue! Thank you Lucy! :)

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I read every comment and reply to each one, but please do not post your blog link after your comment - these comments will be deleted. If you do want me to have a look at your blog you can send me an email at TheSequinedNail@gmail.com
:)

Related Posts Plugin