Wednesday 29 October 2014

Dripping Blood

Hi everyone,
It's almost Halloween! So over this week I imagine a lot of you will be going out for various Halloween events for the build up to Halloween - I've already been to 2! Obviously for the Halloween events I went to I had to do my nails for the occasion!
Here's my design:


I used Nails Inc Luminous Red
























I decided to go for dripping blood nails, and followed the Slime Nail tutorial I created last year.

























Here is a closer look:


Overall, this design is so simple and perfect for halloween! It's so easy to do and realistic too!
I hope you all have a great halloween!
What do you think of this design?
Have you already planned your halloween outfit this year?
Let me know what you think
Jayna
:)

16 comments:

  1. I love these! The red looks great against your skin tone :) Is that a necklace of a bat? How cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Robin! Suprisingly I don't actually wear that much red nail polish! Yep, it is! - I wear it every halloween! :)

      Delete
  2. Great dripping blood nails. These are so perfect for Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing effect! I'd wear something like that for Halloween:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really great nails for Halloween!! Hope you enjoyed yourself :D x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read every comment and reply to each one, but please do not post your blog link after your comment - these comments will be deleted. If you do want me to have a look at your blog you can send me an email at TheSequinedNail@gmail.com
:)

Related Posts Plugin