Monday 10 November 2014

Geometric Cut Out

Hi everyone,
So for todays design I decided to attempt a cut out/negative space design. These are the style of nail art where you leave sections of your nail clear so that you can see your naked nail bed. I decided to combine this with a geometric design, here's what I came up with:


I used Models Own HyperGel in Turquoise Gloss and LA Colors Art Deco Nail Striper in Black


This design was really easy to create and I think the cut out works well, especially because of the contrast between the turquoise and naked nails.
























Here is a closer look:


Overall I'm really happy with this design. It's simple yet stands out and the cut out works well with the geometric design. As you can probably tell I love this nail polish shade too! I think I might add some other colours to the design though, to give more of a contrast.

Do you like this design?
Do you think I should add more colours to it?
Let me know what you think
Jayna
:)

5 comments:

  1. Oh these are so original Jayna! I love that the negative space goes aslant across your nails! (is alant a good word for it? I google translated it but I'm not sure, so I hope you know what I mean!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man that's so neat! I wish my nails were in better shape so I could do something like this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice design this is! Love the negative space to it too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really cool design, I'm not surprised you love that shade it's so beautiful! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read every comment and reply to each one, but please do not post your blog link after your comment - these comments will be deleted. If you do want me to have a look at your blog you can send me an email at TheSequinedNail@gmail.com
:)

Related Posts Plugin