Monday 25 May 2015

No7 Gel-Look Shine Deep Wine swatch

Hi everyone,
So today I thought I'd show you swatches of the gorgeous No7 Gel-Look Shine nail polish Deep Wine. This nail polish has been one I've been after for a long time - I was on the hunt for a pinky/burgundy nail polish for so long! I had the exact colour in my head but I couldn't find it anywhere until I saw this at No7! Personally I'm not a big fan of wearing red nail polish by itself, so this raspberry colour is the perfect compromise for me!

No7 has always been one of my go-to brands for as long as I cant remember, but I feel their nail polish collection isn't showcased on blogs that much for some reason! Personally I love the brand - they're the reason my nail polish collection is so big! - every time me or my mum would get a No7 voucher we'd buy a new nail polish - I think we practically have every shade they sell!

Anyway, enough about my love for No7, onto the swatches:


This nail polish is available from Boots and is £7.00. 
Normally I never pay full price for products from No7 as I always end up buying them with the No7 vouchers Boots give at the till sometimes!

























For these swatches I used 2 coats of No7 Gel-Look Shine nail polish Deep Wine.
Application was really easy, especially as No7 have wide brushes which I love! The formula of these is just slightly thicker than normal No7 nail polishes but it wasn't a problem at all. 
As you can see the nail polish definitely lives up to its name - it is definitely high shine!


























Here is a closer look:


Overall I think this shade is stunning. Its classy, elongates your nails and has a lovely gloss finish too! I'd definitely recommend it!
Have you tried No7 nail polish before?
Do you like this shade?
Let me know what you think
Jayna
:)

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! That looks so amazing on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colour, it looks stunning on you!! I don't own a shade like this yet but I suddenly feel the need to have it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. your nails look perfect!
    Xoxo Creativenails4fun

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have discusses incredible points that sounds good, keep up the great work. Spanish

    ReplyDelete
  5. Explainer Video Company In Hyderabad Alpasbox is a graphics house focused on creating videos that are designed to be eye-catching and beautiful enough to help businesses explain their products of services to interested clients.
    Explainer video company in Bangalore

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read every comment and reply to each one, but please do not post your blog link after your comment - these comments will be deleted. If you do want me to have a look at your blog you can send me an email at TheSequinedNail@gmail.com
:)

Related Posts Plugin