Monday 12 November 2012

Fantasy Fire

Hi, today I decided to keep it simple and just paint my nails and not do any nail art. 
I bought this colour a while back, as the hype over it was HUGE!


 I used Max Factor Fantasy Fire.
I've wanted to paint this colour on my nails for a while now, but I've only just got round to it!
I decided to apply 2 base coats of Nails inc Elizabeth Street and then 2 coats of Max Factor Fantasy Fire on top.


This is a photo of the polish without flash. 
Without flash the polish seems more purple and lighter, but with flash ( see above) the purple colour is much brighter!
I love the different colours within the polish especially the different purples and golds. 
It looks great in all light, and I have to say it is one of my favourite polishes!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I read every comment and reply to each one, but please do not post your blog link after your comment - these comments will be deleted. If you do want me to have a look at your blog you can send me an email at TheSequinedNail@gmail.com
:)

Related Posts Plugin