Monday 5 November 2012

Hello Everyone!...

Hello!

I decided to join the world of blogging after being inspired by other nail bloggers like "The Nailasaurus" (thenailasaurus.com), "Chalkboard Nails" (chalkboardnails.com) and "One Nail To Rule Them All" (onenailtorulethemall.blogspot.co.uk).

I was first inspired about a year ago after stumbling across WAH Nails, and being amazed at all of their designs. After this I started reading nail blogs and then soon became obsessed with doing designs on my nails!

The first few posts will probably be me catching up on nail art I have done through the past year :)

I Hope you enjoy! 
Jayna
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I read every comment and reply to each one, but please do not post your blog link after your comment - these comments will be deleted. If you do want me to have a look at your blog you can send me an email at TheSequinedNail@gmail.com
:)

Related Posts Plugin