Sunday 23 June 2013

Goodbye Google Reader

Hi everyone,
So with Google Reader coming to an end I thought I'd do a post to show you all of the alternative ways for you to carry on following my blog!


All of these can be found on the sidebar of my blog,  just click on the icons and they will take you to the page.

If you have any questions, suggestions or want me to check out your blog you can email me at:
TheSequinedNail@gmail.com

Once again, thank you for supporting my blog and commenting.

Jayna
:)

2 comments:

Thank you for commenting! I read every comment and reply to each one, but please do not post your blog link after your comment - these comments will be deleted. If you do want me to have a look at your blog you can send me an email at TheSequinedNail@gmail.com
:)

Related Posts Plugin