Wednesday 12 June 2013

No7 Sing the Blues Swatch

*This nail polish was purchased by me

Hi everyone,
So today's blue swatch has to be the most gorgeous metallic blue ever -No7 Sing the Blues.


Sadly No 7 discontinued this colour, and I only have half a bottle of this colour left. I have seen that NYC do a similar one (NYC Ink Stain) and cannot wait to try it out!


For this swatch I used 2 coats of No7 Sing the Blues. For me, this colour is a winter colour, but I think you can still make it work any time of year!



This nail polish was really easy to apply and gives a smooth finish. The colour is gorgeous and I don't think I've seen a blue like this before. This colour shines in any light and is definitely one of my favourite metallic nail polishes.


Do you like this colour?
Let me know what you think

Jayna
:)

5 comments:

Thank you for commenting! I read every comment and reply to each one, but please do not post your blog link after your comment - these comments will be deleted. If you do want me to have a look at your blog you can send me an email at TheSequinedNail@gmail.com
:)

Related Posts Plugin