Wednesday 11 September 2013

Mini Mix and Match

Hi everyone,
Today I thought I'd show you some nails I did on my little cousin.

 
For her nails she wanted a mix of everything, which the brightest colours possible, here's what I came up with:


I used Rimmel I Love Lasting Finish in Sunshine, Max Factor Mini Cool Jade, Models Own Nail Art Pen in Blue, Models Own Nail Art Pen in Pink, Models Own Nail Art Pen in Yellow, Models Own Nail Art Pen in Black, Models Own Nail Art Pen in White and No7 Damson Dream


My cousin really liked this, however she found it hard to sit still whilst I was painting her nails as she is only 4!

Do you like the design?
Let me know what you think
Jayna
:)

9 comments:

  1. AIYEEEE!!! Love it!! :D Kids can be a little difficult, but at least they're usually easier to please with the end result. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute and cheerful! I always find it super hard to come up with good designs for tiny nails, you've given me some great ideas :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm totally obsessed with mix n match nails recently, so i really love yours, fun and colorful :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. What pretty nail polishes and the model is vrey cute :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read every comment and reply to each one, but please do not post your blog link after your comment - these comments will be deleted. If you do want me to have a look at your blog you can send me an email at TheSequinedNail@gmail.com
:)

Related Posts Plugin