Monday 23 February 2015

Stained Glass half moons

Hi everyone,
So first of all sorry for the lack of posts last week. Last week was actually my Birthday and with it being my first Birthday at University I spent it with my friends and it was very hectic to say the least! Last week was actually quite a weird week for me, I wasn't feeling that well and I just generally didn't feel that good in myself - I didn't even paint my nails for my Birthday! But anyway I'm back on track now (fingers crossed)!
For today's post I decided to use Models Own Top Turquoise, a polish that's been on my list for a while now and one I often see on Emma & Jo's blog - Dahlia Nails!


I used Models Own Top Turquoise, Models Own Nail Art Pen in White, Models Own Nail Art Pen in Black and LA Colors Art Deco in Teal Glitter


I'm not entirely sure where the inspiration for this design came from, it was just one of those designs where you just go with the flow! The little bits of teal glitter made me think of stained glass windows - but a much simpler version obviously!


Overall this design has turned out pretty well. The geometric half moon style gives a twist on the normal half moon and by sticking with one colour scheme the design is a lot simpler! The contrast between the polish and the glitter works really well too!

Do you like Top Turquoise?
What do you think of this design?
Let me know what you think
Jayna
:)

7 comments:

  1. Love that the stain glass design is only on the half moon part!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the stained glass design - it also looks like a gemstone to me! :) Happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks gorgeous! I love the teal glitter a lot :) Top Turquoise is a suuuper pretty colour too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. p.s. I hope you had a great birthday!! My birthday month is February too - February rules! :D

      Delete
  4. That is so cool! Happy Birthday! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super cool! Looks awesome! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. This turned out very cool looking! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read every comment and reply to each one, but please do not post your blog link after your comment - these comments will be deleted. If you do want me to have a look at your blog you can send me an email at TheSequinedNail@gmail.com
:)

Related Posts Plugin