Thursday 21 February 2013

Flowers

Hi everyone, 
So today I decided to do a simple design using a nail art pen.


I used Max Factor max colour effects mini diva violet, No7 Vivid Violet, N07 Totally Teal, No7 Sing the Blues, No7 Damson Dream, No7 Hot to Trot and Models Own Nail Art Pen in White.



Instead of having the petals coloured in, I decided to colour in the middle of the flower to give it a twist. I decided to use different colours to experiment, but I think the blue centre ( No7 Sing the Blues) worked the best.


Nail Art pens are a really good tool to use, especially when you are just starting to do nail art! I recommend Models Own Nail Art pens, which you can buy here. They have both a brush and nib. For the petals I used the nib, which I think worked really well.


Let me know what you think
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I read every comment and reply to each one, but please do not post your blog link after your comment - these comments will be deleted. If you do want me to have a look at your blog you can send me an email at TheSequinedNail@gmail.com
:)

Related Posts Plugin