Monday 4 February 2013

Newspaper Nails with a twist

Hi everyone,
Today's nail art is inspired by a mug I received for my 16th Birthday last year.
I've been wanting to do this design for a while now, but have only just got round to it!


I really liked the design, and thought the design inside the "16" would look good as a nail art design. So I simplified it and turned it into this:



I used Barry M Coral, Barry M Blueberry "ice cream", Models Own Nail Art Pen in Yellow, Max Factor max colour effects mini Cool Jade,  Max Factor max colour effects mini diva violet, Max Factor Nailfinity Disco Pink  and NYC Little Italy.



I decided to stick to 6 colours for the spots to keep it simple. I didn't want the same colours on each nail, so used different combinations to keep each nail unique. I used dotting tools for the spots and the newspaper nail design underneath is the one I had on my nails for last weeks post. (see here).



I think it worked out pretty well.
Let me know what you think!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I read every comment and reply to each one, but please do not post your blog link after your comment - these comments will be deleted. If you do want me to have a look at your blog you can send me an email at TheSequinedNail@gmail.com
:)

Related Posts Plugin