Monday 25 February 2013

Triangles

Hi everyone,
Today my nail art is inspired by triangles! Triangles are everywhere and they make such a pretty design. After seeing them in my maths book for the past couple of weeks I began to get sick of them, but then I realised they actually make really good doodles and nail art designs!



I used Max Factor Nailinfinity Disco Pink and Models Own Nail Art Pen in White.


I found the design pretty simple to do and I used the nib end of the nail art pen. I was originally going to do the geometric design all over my nails, but I think it looks better like this! 


I think i'll definitely do this design again, but maybe with different colours as it's such a simple design to create and looks unique each time.


Let me know what you think!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I read every comment and reply to each one, but please do not post your blog link after your comment - these comments will be deleted. If you do want me to have a look at your blog you can send me an email at TheSequinedNail@gmail.com
:)

Related Posts Plugin