Friday 1 March 2013

Mini Posts & Music Notes!

Hi everyone,
So today is the 1st March, so I thought it would be a good time to try starting a new series of posts! These posts are basically all about the nail art I do on other people (usually my little sister - hence the name mini!).




 I thought I'd start of with the most recent nail art design I've done on my little sister! She really liked my gradient music notes I did a couple of weeks ago (see here) and asked for a different version of them on her nails. I decided to use 5 different types of notes on her nails.


I used Barry M Coral, No7 Nail Art Striper in Silver and No7 Nail Art Striper in Black.

I added a shadow, but I'm not really sure if it has worked that well. The design was easy to do, but was hard to draw on her nails - they're  tiny!

Let me know what you think!
:)

2 comments:

  1. i have the first two minis! theyre gorgeous! i also love your sisters nails!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love those two minis as well - they are such good colours! :)

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I read every comment and reply to each one, but please do not post your blog link after your comment - these comments will be deleted. If you do want me to have a look at your blog you can send me an email at TheSequinedNail@gmail.com
:)

Related Posts Plugin