Monday 25 March 2013

Easter Nails?

Hi everyone,
Today I thought I'd show you the nails I have done for Easter! The pattern is Easter inspired, but I don't really think the colours are - I think they are more inspired by the weather! At the moment we have so much snow here in Yorkshire, and I guess that has influenced me into using cold colours for my nail art. 


I used Max Factor max colour effects mini cool jade, Barry M Blueberry and Models Own Nail Art Pen in White



I really like this design and alternated the pattern on my left hand to have the polka dots on the green and the Easter egg pattern on the blue. I used the nib end of the nail art pen for all of the design, and it worked really well.


I am left handed, so doing this design on my left hand was pretty tricky! As you can see my right hand is a lot better! I think the designs work really well on both colours and the alternating colours look really pretty and make the design stand out.


This design is kind of Easter themed - I'm sorry I didn't do something better! This design was originally going  to have a bright base colour, like coral, but I don't really think coral will work well with my skin colour, but maybe i'll be brave enough to try it in the future.


Let me know what you think!
:)



4 comments:

  1. Aww these are my fave Easter manicure I have seen thus far, I love the color combo! Kudos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this design is so adorable :) awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read every comment and reply to each one, but please do not post your blog link after your comment - these comments will be deleted. If you do want me to have a look at your blog you can send me an email at TheSequinedNail@gmail.com
:)

Related Posts Plugin