Friday 29 March 2013

Mini Zebra!

Hi everyone, 
As part of my "Mini Nails" series, I thought I'd show you the nails I did on my little sister's friend!


For her nails, she wanted Zebra print, and I decided to give it a twist by doing rainbow zebra nails!


 I used (going from left to right) Max Factor max colour effects mini cool jade, Rimmel I Love Lasting Finish in Sunshine, Nails Inc Atomic, Barry M Coral, Avon Real Red, NYC Little Italy,  Max Factor Nailfinity Disco Pink, No7 FoxgloveMax Factor max colour effects mini diva No7  Stand Back and Models Own Nail Art Pen in  Black.

I really like the design and definitely think I am going to try this out on myself soon!

See the first Mini Nails posts here.
You can also see all of the "Mini Nails" posts on the tab at the top of my blog.

Let me know what you think!
:)

6 comments:

  1. Oh I love these, animal print is always my favorite. Rainbow colours are always to best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa! I love Rainbow colours too! :)

      Delete
  2. Love love love! I paint the nails of a little girl I know too, and I think she would love this look! I'm def going to have to show it to her next time I see her. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Katherine! I hope she likes the design too! :)

      Delete
  3. Super cute! Great colours and love the stripes. I've subscribed to your blog so looking forward to seeing your future manis. Will have a gander at other posts later when I'm on my pc!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read every comment and reply to each one, but please do not post your blog link after your comment - these comments will be deleted. If you do want me to have a look at your blog you can send me an email at TheSequinedNail@gmail.com
:)

Related Posts Plugin