Monday 4 March 2013

Pretty Little Flowers

Hi everyone,
Today I thought I'd take a break from creme nail polishes and go back to metallic nail polish!
When I was little I never had creme nail polish, I always had metallic colours, it was only when I got into nail art that I started to use creme polish!

For my design today I decided to do little flowers on the side, so that I could see more of the metallic colour. The flowers are similar to the ones I did on my french manicure design before. (See the post here).



I used Models Own Purple Pearl, Max Factor max colour effects mini Fantasy Fire, No7 Nail Art Pen in  Black and No7 Nail Art Pen in Silver.



I think the flowers are a really versatile design, and look really good on a metallic polish. 
I added Max Factor Fantasy Fire to the petals to give it a bit of a shine.



It was really hard to photo these nails, as the nail polish is so shiny! Metallic polish isn't used that often for nail art, so I thought I'd give it a go.


Let me know what you think!
:)

2 comments:

  1. I haven't come across purple pearl, but it's a great colour! Really pretty mani too, I love metallics.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You should definitely get the polish - it's so nice! :)

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I read every comment and reply to each one, but please do not post your blog link after your comment - these comments will be deleted. If you do want me to have a look at your blog you can send me an email at TheSequinedNail@gmail.com
:)

Related Posts Plugin