Sunday 10 March 2013

Happy Mother's Day!

Hi everyone,
First of all...Happy Mother's Day to all you mum's out there!
For today's post I thought I'd show you some nail art I did for my mum, especially for Mother's Day.


I used No7 SalsaModels Own Nail Art Pen in Black and Models Own Nail Art Pen in Gold.

For as long as I can remember my Mum has always worn nail polish, and she was the one who got me into it! Between us we have so many nail polishes, most of hers are metallic (hence my love for metallic nail polish!). My mum really liked my nail art last week (see the post here), so I thought I'd do them for her.


Let me know what you think.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I read every comment and reply to each one, but please do not post your blog link after your comment - these comments will be deleted. If you do want me to have a look at your blog you can send me an email at TheSequinedNail@gmail.com
:)

Related Posts Plugin