Tuesday 12 March 2013

V - Shaped Nail Art

Hi everyone,
I really struggled with what nail art to do today. I knew exactly what colour I wanted to use, I just didn't know what design to do. Eventually I came up with this:


I used No7 Stand Back and Rimmel Your Majesty.



I suppose the design I like a v-shaped half moon. It's a really simple design, and I like the contrast between the bright blue and the metallic silver. The silver is so shiny - it's unbelievable! I didn't really like this design at first, but the more I look at it, the more I like it. 







Let me know what you think!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I read every comment and reply to each one, but please do not post your blog link after your comment - these comments will be deleted. If you do want me to have a look at your blog you can send me an email at TheSequinedNail@gmail.com
:)

Related Posts Plugin