Wednesday 8 May 2013

Max Factor Disco Pink Swatch

*This nail polish was purchased by me

Hi everyone,
Today I have decided to do a swatch review of Max Factor Disco Pink. I received this nail polish as a freebie last year when I bought some Max Factor products at Boots.


I have to say I wasn't really keen on the colour at first as I don't really like bright colours, however after applying it, I quickly changed my mind!



This nail polish is available at Boots and Superdrug, however I think Max Factor have added it to their glossfinity collection.


The polish is definitely a summer colour and is one I think I will be wearing on my toes this summer! I have used 2 coats of nail polish for this swatch.


This was the first Max Factor nail polish I owned and I now am constantly looking at their new colours and buying them!

Here is a close up of the nail polish:


Do you like the colour?
:)

3 comments:

Thank you for commenting! I read every comment and reply to each one, but please do not post your blog link after your comment - these comments will be deleted. If you do want me to have a look at your blog you can send me an email at TheSequinedNail@gmail.com
:)

Related Posts Plugin