Thursday 2 May 2013

Neon Smiley Faces

Hi everyone,
So today I thought I'd show you some nail art I did on my little sister. The last time I was in Boots I took advantage of the 3 for 2 offer and bought some new nail polish. My little sister loves her neon colours, so when I saw this I knew I had to get it for her. She absolutely loved it and immediately asked me to paint it on her nails with little smiley faces on. I have to say the yellow is a lot brighter than I thought - but she loves it!


I used Models Own Luis Lemon (Ice Neon) and Models Own Nail Art Pen in Black

Here is a close up: 


What do you think?
:)

2 comments:

  1. So cute! This manicure makes me happy just looking at it, hehe :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read every comment and reply to each one, but please do not post your blog link after your comment - these comments will be deleted. If you do want me to have a look at your blog you can send me an email at TheSequinedNail@gmail.com
:)

Related Posts Plugin