Thursday 4 September 2014

31DC 2014 Day 4: Green

Hi everyone,
So today's colour is green. Green is not my favourite colour in the world but I do love turquoise and jade! I decided to do another negative space design but this time it's a bit more detailed and I love this design!- I don't want to take it off tomorrow! 


I used Graffiti Nails Pistachio and Avon Nailwear Pro+ in Licorice

This whole design was done freehand, no striping tape in the middle, nothing! It did mean a lot more clean up than normal though! This design combines a few of my favourite things - negative space designs, tribal pop art (if you're a regular reader of my blog you'll know what that is, if not you can see hereherehere and here) and the colour jade!

























Here is a closer look:


Overall I really love this design (I'm not sure if you can tell!) and there is nothing I would change about it!

Do you like this design?
What do you think of the combination?
Let me know what you think
Jayna
:)

6 comments:

  1. This is great! I like the green a lot too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa! It's one of my favourites too! :)

      Delete
  2. Hello I love this nail art creation!
    I think the idea behind this manicure is so creative and I’ve never seen something like this! 

    Xx julia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much Julia! You are too kind! :)

      Delete
  3. I'm exactly like you- not a big fan of green but love turquoise and jade. Love that negative space too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! - I'm glad I'm not the only one! Thank you! :)

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I read every comment and reply to each one, but please do not post your blog link after your comment - these comments will be deleted. If you do want me to have a look at your blog you can send me an email at TheSequinedNail@gmail.com
:)

Related Posts Plugin