Tuesday 2 September 2014

31DC2014 Day 2: Orange

Hi everyone,
So it's day 2 of the 31 day challenge and today's theme is orange. Orange isn't really a colour I'm that keen on especially for nail polish (neither is yellow but we'll get on to that tomorrow!) but recently I discovered Nails Inc You're a Peach, a pretty peach nail polish. I decided to corporate the nail polish into some nail art for today by creating a negative space design. 
Here's my design:


I used Nails Inc You're a Peach and Nails Inc Atomic


I free handed the peach lines and added the orange diagonal dots using a dotting tool. I think the dots kind of remind me of beaded necklaces  (I'm not sure if that makes sense though!).


Here is a closer look:


Overall I really like this design. It's simple to create and to say I don't like orange that much I do like this combination.
What do you think of this design?
Do you like the colour combination?
Let me know what you think
Jayna
:)

2 comments:

  1. These are nice! I like the light orange you chose here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe I love orange polish. :3 Your design is really cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read every comment and reply to each one, but please do not post your blog link after your comment - these comments will be deleted. If you do want me to have a look at your blog you can send me an email at TheSequinedNail@gmail.com
:)

Related Posts Plugin