Monday 16 December 2013

Christmas Pudding Nails

Hi everyone,
Today I thought I'd show you some Christmas nails I created as it's only 9 until Christmas! I'm so excited!

I wasn't really sure about this design at first, because I wasn't sure if the brown nail polish  would look nice with my skin , however I'm pretty happy with the results.
Here's my design:


I used an unamed brown nail polish, NYC High Line Green and Barry M Matt White. The little red star studs are from a NPW Nail Art Wheel.


I think the star rhinestone stands out really well with this.



Here's a closer look:


Do you like this design?
Let me know what you think.
Jayna
:)

16 comments:

  1. This looks yummy enough to eat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is insanely adorable. I mean...you have no idea how delicious it really looks. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute:)
    looks perfectly good with your skin color;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - I wasn't sure if it did at first! :)

      Delete
  4. This nail art looks yummy, haha :D very neat! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh, they look so scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks good! reminds be of hot chocolate

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, this is so creative, I've never seen anything like it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read every comment and reply to each one, but please do not post your blog link after your comment - these comments will be deleted. If you do want me to have a look at your blog you can send me an email at TheSequinedNail@gmail.com
:)

Related Posts Plugin