Thursday 11 April 2013

Models Own Purple Pearl Swatch

*This nail polish was purchased by me

Hi everyone,
Today's swatch is Models Own Purple Pearl. I bought this nail polish at Clothes Show Live a couple of years ago, and only got round to using it this year - I'm so glad I finally used it! I love the colour!


This nail polish is available from the Models Own website and I think it is available at Boots (but i'm not entirely sure). I have always loved the packaging of Models Own Products, it's simple and elegant. The polish has a good sized brush, which gives the polish an even coat on the nail.



This polish is a rich metallic colour and gives you the illusion of longer looking nails! For this swatch I've used 2 coats of purple pearl. I'm so glad I decided to try out this colour, as it is better than I thought it would be and I've never seen another colour like it! This colour is definitely one which finishes off an outfit and is a great colour for winter.


Models Own is brand which I discovered only a couple of years a go when I fell in love with their Nail Art Pens. I love their wide range of colours and constant new additions - I cannot wait to get my hands on their new scented polishes! This nail polish is priced at £5, which I think is pretty good for a 14ml bottle of polish!


This colour was really hard to capture with a camera, and the photos definitely do not do the colour justice. Here is a close up of the colour:


Have you ever tried any Models Own nail polishes?
Let me know what you think
:)

2 comments:

  1. oh wow im not too fond of purples but that is pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, you should definitely try it! - It's even prettier in person! :)

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I read every comment and reply to each one, but please do not post your blog link after your comment - these comments will be deleted. If you do want me to have a look at your blog you can send me an email at TheSequinedNail@gmail.com
:)

Related Posts Plugin