Thursday 6 February 2014

Born Pretty Store Bow-knot Rhinestones Review

*This product was provided for me to review
For more information see my disclaimer policy

Hi everyone,
Today I have some rhinestones to share with you from the Born Pretty Store. The product I am reviewing today is so cute! As soon as I saw them I had so many different ideas!


These rhinestones are in the shape of little bows and come in a wheel, which has 12 different colours. The product number is 4111 and you can see the wheel here



These studs are 2mm wide, so you can add more than one onto each nail.

Here's the design I created using these studs:



I used Rimmel Brit Manicure in Porcelain and LA Colors Art Deco Striper in Black
To attach the bows I used my Rhinestone picker (see review here)

I saw a couple of photos on Google of french manicures with bows drawn on (I'm not sure who originally came up with this idea - let me know if you do!), so I thought I'd have a go at the design, but add studs instead of drawing the bows on!

Here is a closer look at the design:


If you want to purchase these studs or any nail art products from the Born Pretty Store don't forget to quote my code: SIBQ10 to get 10% off your order! There's free shipping too!



Overall I really like these rhinestones! They are just so cute! I have so many different ideas for these as well! I think the black ones would look great for tuxedo nails and I think a combination of the different colours would look great as an accent nail.

What do you think of these Bow Rhinestones?
Do you like the design I created?
Let me know what you think.
Jayna
:)

16 comments:

  1. How cute! Those bows are very nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That really is lovely! It's so cute how tiny they are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so cute! Great manicure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! I have to get those! ^_^ So cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! If you do, don't forget to use my code! :)

      Delete
  5. Aw, what a ute way of wearing the bows! Very inspiring! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww darn those little bows are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those studs are so adorable! I've never seen little bows like that. x)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love them too - they are so cute! You should definitely get some! :)

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I read every comment and reply to each one, but please do not post your blog link after your comment - these comments will be deleted. If you do want me to have a look at your blog you can send me an email at TheSequinedNail@gmail.com
:)

Related Posts Plugin