Tuesday 25 February 2014

Polish Party: Chevrons

Hi everyone,
So February's prompt for the Polish Party is Chevrons. I really love Chevrons, so I was really happy when it was chosen for this months theme! 
Here's my design:


I used Barry M Gelly Guava, LA Colors Art Deco Nail Striper in Black and LA Colors Art Deco Nail Striper in Gold Rush.

I think the colour combination works really well, but my lines aren't the neatest - I think I need to do a bit more practicing!


Here is a closer look:


Overall I think this turned out pretty well. For some reason this design reminds me of tiger stripes too (I think I'm the only one though!). 
Don't forget to check out the other designs! 
We have also set up a Facebook page for the group, making it easier for new members to join and also so that we can vote and discuss each months theme.

What do you think of this design?
Let me know what you think
Jayna
:)

21 comments:

  1. Great job on the free handed chevrons! Love the color combination you did too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa! I really like the colour combination too! :)

      Delete
  2. They're beautiful, the Barry M colour is so nice! Great job x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! I know - it's such a nice colour! :)

      Delete
  3. Oh I love chevrons. The colour combo is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That does kind of remind me of tiger stripes. lol I think I might actually be able to do chevrons like this! Maybe... >_>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I'm not the only one! You should definitely try it! :)

      Delete
  5. this is very nice pattern, and i like it ! blue polish too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This model looks great. I love this colors combination :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cool! Great color combo:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like this bright blue colour!
    the nail art looks also lovely ;)

    Xx Julia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Julia! It's even brighter in person! :)

      Delete
  9. These look fab, love the colour combination! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read every comment and reply to each one, but please do not post your blog link after your comment - these comments will be deleted. If you do want me to have a look at your blog you can send me an email at TheSequinedNail@gmail.com
:)

Related Posts Plugin