Friday 28 February 2014

The Lacquer Legion: Adoration

Hi everyone,
So for this months Lacquer Legion challenge the theme is Adoration.  
This theme could be interpreted in anyway possible : a nail polish colour you adore, a design you adore, a nail artist, anything!


So for my design I decided to combine a few things I adore, Purple nail polish, WAH Nails and Tribal Nail Art! WAH Nails are an amazing nail salon in London who have also brought out 2 nail art books. They are one of the main reasons why I got into nail art in first place - I just love their designs.

I decided to try and copy a design which was one of the first nail designs I ever saw by WAH Nails:

Source: WAH Nails

Here is my design:


I used MUA Frozen Yoghurt, LA Colors Art Deco Nail Art Pen in White and LA Colors Art Deco Nail Art Pen in Black.

It's not an exact replica of the design, but I think it looks pretty similar.

Here is a closer look at the design:


Overall I really like this. I love the simplicity of this tribal design and how it shows off the base colour.

What do you think of my Adoration themed nail art?
Are you taking part in this months theme?
Let me know what you think
Jayna
:)



8 comments:

  1. Looks great! I've always love tribal print and your free handed one looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i also love wah nails! theyre so creative and the owner seems really nice, shes such a good role model!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree - it's such a great nail salon and I just love their ideas too! :)

      Delete
  3. Can I be honest? I like your version more:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read every comment and reply to each one, but please do not post your blog link after your comment - these comments will be deleted. If you do want me to have a look at your blog you can send me an email at TheSequinedNail@gmail.com
:)

Related Posts Plugin