Thursday 20 February 2014

Models Own Corrector Pen Review

*This product was purchased by me

Hi everyone,
So a couple of weeks ago I bought a Models Own Corrector Pen. I've seen lots of reviews for the Barry M version of this (see my review here), but not many for the Models Own one, so I thought I'd let you know what I think of it.

This corrector pen is £5.00, which I think is a really good price.
It is available from the Models Own website, Boots and Superdrug.


This pen comes with 2 extra nibs, which are in a separate compartment to the actual pen.

The actual pen nibs are slanted, which I really like because it makes clean up a lot easier.

The pen is split into 3 parts (including the lid). I think this is a good idea because that way you don't have to carry around the extra nibs if you don't want to.






























Here's a  little demonstration of the pen's clean up:






























Overall I really like this pen, it makes clean up a lot quicker. The slanted nib is also really good for precise clean up.


What do you use to clean up your nails after nail art?
Let me know what you think.
Jayna
:)

Tumblr Instagram Bloglovin' ~ Facebook

16 comments:

  1. it seems to be very useful:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It did a great job cleaning up! Very nice review :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh nice, they included extra tips! I was just thinking about how quickly they can get dirty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I was happy they did - it means it lasts longer! :)

      Delete
  4. That looks amazing! Thanks for the review, may have to pick one up! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! You should - I highly recommend it! :)

      Delete
  5. What an awesome review! I've been thinking about buying a pen like this. I don't know if I'm blind but do you prefer this one over the Barry M ? Which one is the best? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I don't think I actually put that in the review, oops! I'd have to say I prefer the Models Own one because of the slanted nib, it makes clean up a lot easier! Hope that helps! :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks! Yea, it helps, now I'll see if I can get it cheap :D

      Delete
  6. Nice! I'll have to get that - a slanted brush is a bit fiddly to use, especially on my right hand.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah, it does make clean up easier on my non dominant hand too! :)

      Delete
  7. Not bad at all, this post makes me want to buy it! NOW haha :D Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad it makes you want to buy it - it's such a product, you definitely should! :)

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I read every comment and reply to each one, but please do not post your blog link after your comment - these comments will be deleted. If you do want me to have a look at your blog you can send me an email at TheSequinedNail@gmail.com
:)

Related Posts Plugin