Monday 10 February 2014

Barry M Gelly Pomegranate Swatch

*This nail polish was purchase by me
Hi everyone,
Today I thought I'd show show you some swatches of Barry M Gelly Pomegranate.


This nail polish is available at Boots, Superdrug and the Barry M website for £3.99.
For these swatches I used 2 coats of Barry M Gelly Pomegrante.





I didn't use a topcoat and as you can see this nail polish is so shiny! I still can't believe how shiny it is! It is such a nice pink, which is perfect for any time of year, especially summer!




I think the only thing I didn't like about this polish was the brush. The brush is thin (as all Barry M nail polish brushes are) but I prefer thicker brushes. This is only a very small thing, but it doesn't really bother me that much because I love the colour so much!





Here is a closer look at the nail polish:


I have to be honest with you, I'm not really a fan of pink, but I do love this nail polish. It's really shiny and is such a nice shade!

Do you like this colour?
Have you tried any of the Barry M Gelly collection?
Let me know what you think.
Jayna
:)

16 comments:

  1. This colour looks great on you! And you're right, amazingly shiny! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great on you! Love the color!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tyeisha! I love it too - it's such a nice pink! :)

      Delete
  3. What a pretty shade on you! I love how vibrant it is :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love this shade! It is quite a subtle pink so quite nice if you're not a huge fan of super girly shades. The brushes are a bit thin but we just love the formula of the Gelly range. E&J.xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Yeah, I agree, it's a great shade of pink and I found the brushes too think as well! Thank you! :)

      Delete
  5. lovely! i almost bought this colour s i have too many similar ones, i had a feeling it would look nice!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG I love how bright it is!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, it really *is* shiny! Such a great colour too, all rich and berrypink. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this colour! :D The Barry M Gelly polishes are so shiny I love them! I have to agree with you on the small brushes bit - I wish they were a bit wider, it would make the polish easier to apply!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I'm glad someone agrees with me about this - I always feel like I'm putting on too much polish whenever I used these thin brushes! :)

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I read every comment and reply to each one, but please do not post your blog link after your comment - these comments will be deleted. If you do want me to have a look at your blog you can send me an email at TheSequinedNail@gmail.com
:)

Related Posts Plugin