Monday 11 November 2013

Geometric Triangles

Hi everyone,
Today I decided to use the newest nail polish in my collection: Barry M Gelly Guava. This nail polish was released in the summer and I have to say it is such a pretty colour!
I've had this design floating around for a while now, but I finally decided to try it our today.
 Here it is:


I used Barry M Gelly Guava, Barry M Nail Art Pen in Black and Barry M Nail Art Pen in White.




Here are some close ups:




This design was really easy to create, however for some reason I found the nail art pens hard to work with. Maybe it was just me, but the pens didn't want to work over this polish. The ink from the pen just kept on disappearing so I had to keep on going over the lines. Has anyone else had this problem?
I still love this design though!

Do you like this design?
Let me know what you think!
Jayna
:)

7 comments:

  1. I really like this design too:) and i love this color as well:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely nail art! Nice color too!
    Btw I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award on my blog
    http://lagazellenails.blogspot.com/2013/11/the-versatile-blogger-award.html
    Love,
    Stef

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES! We have this problem too. The pens are easy to draw with but you do need to go over the lines a few times for it to really stick which then makes it look a bit shaky. A little bit annoying! xxx
    DahliaNails

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I'm not the only one that had this problem! :)

      Delete
  4. This looks great! I love the bright poppy blue color :) The black and white triangles match it perfectly!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read every comment and reply to each one, but please do not post your blog link after your comment - these comments will be deleted. If you do want me to have a look at your blog you can send me an email at TheSequinedNail@gmail.com
:)

Related Posts Plugin