Sunday 3 November 2013

Laser Tape Nails Tutorial

Hi everyone,
Today I'm going to show you how to create laser tape nails.
You can see the original post here.






Here are the polishes I used:


Here are the tools I used:


Now, on to the tutorial:


Paint your nails with a base coat and then add your chosen base colour.
Wait for it to completely dry.


Next, cut four pieces of striping tape and carefully place them on your nails in random directions.



Paint your nails again, but this time using your second colour.


Wait for about 1 minute and then use your tweezers to carefully take off your striping tape.
Don't forget to remember which order your stuck them down in!


Use your tweezers to take off all of the striping tape to reveal your base colour underneath.


Wait for your design to try and then add a topcoat. You can clean up your design after using a brush dipped in acetone or my personal preference, Barry M Nail Polish Corrector.

Here is a round up of all the steps:


Hopefully this tutorial was useful!
Let me know what you think.
To view the rest of my tutorials from this week, click here.

Please let me know if you try out this design - I can't wait to see you all try it!
Jayna
:)

6 comments:

Thank you for commenting! I read every comment and reply to each one, but please do not post your blog link after your comment - these comments will be deleted. If you do want me to have a look at your blog you can send me an email at TheSequinedNail@gmail.com
:)

Related Posts Plugin