Thursday 28 November 2013

Sinful Colors Amethyst

*This polish was purchased by me
Hi everyone,
After showing you some of the nail polishes I picked up over the last few months ( you can see my haul post here) I was asked to do a swatch of the Sinful Colors polishes I bought. Today I thought I'd show you Sinful Colors Amethyst.


I have to admit one of the only reasons why I bought this nail polish was because of its name Amethyst. Amethyst is my birthstone, so as soon as I saw the name, I knew I had to have it! I also bought it because I have a weakness for purple polishes (but you probably know that already!).


This polish has a lovely cream, glossy finish. I'd say this purple really stands out, either by itself or with nail art.

In the UK, Sinful Colors nail polishes are only available at selected Boots stores, but hopefully more and more places will start to stock them! Believe it or not this polish was only £1.99!


Believe it or not for these swatches I only used one coat of polish!

Sinful Colors is a brand I've only heard about recently, mainly because none of my local Boots stores stock it. The only way for me to get this was to order it online. However, I'm so glad I found it! Their brushes are great, I normally prefer nail polishes with wider brushes (like No7), however I love this brush. It is just the right size and gives nice clean edges.



Here is a closer look:


Overall I really love this polish! It's a great shade of purple and for £1.99 you can't go wrong! Also, it only takes one coat to cover the whole nail! 

What do you think of this colour?
What's your favourite Sinful Colors nail polish?
Let me know what you think.
Jayna
:)

12 comments:

  1. Oh I saw this nail polish yesterday at Target and was going to buy it but I have so many purple nail polishes.. Super jealous now that I didn't buy it and you have it :( haha :)

    xo Maddy | spilledpolish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely buy it! I have way too many purple polishes - but I just can't stop buying them! It's such a nice colour :)

      Delete
  2. Wow this is a really beautiful colour! I don't really like purple polishes, but this one looks really great. I've just recently started to love Sinful Colors - the annoying thing is that one of my local Boots stores stocked it for a trial period, then stopped! ARGH! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love this colour too! That's so annoying! The nearest Boots to me which stocks them is 1½ hours away! I normally ask my local store to order them in for me -it's free and a lot easier! :)

      Delete
  3. A beautiful purple color, I need to buy this polish!
    It looks just perfect on your nails! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! You definitely should! Aww, thank you Julia! :)

      Delete
  4. Beautiful! I love Sinful Colors but my local Boots stopped selling them :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Aww, that's such a shame! You can always ask your local Boots to order them in for you - that's what I do, and it's free! :)

      Delete
  5. That is great for only one coat! Love the colors. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read every comment and reply to each one, but please do not post your blog link after your comment - these comments will be deleted. If you do want me to have a look at your blog you can send me an email at TheSequinedNail@gmail.com
:)

Related Posts Plugin