Monday 18 November 2013

Red Leopard Print

Hi everyone,
You may or may not have noticed, but over the weekend I created an instagram for my blog!
You can view the page here. Please follow it, if you want! :)

Anyway, onto the nails!
Today's design is inspired by fashion. In the majority of the magazines I have been reading I have seen a lot of leopard print clothes. In one magazine I saw a really nice metallic red leopard print top, as soon as I saw it, I knew it would make a nice design for my nails.
Here it is:


I used No7 Salsa, Revlon Gold Coin and Models Own Nail Art Pen in Black


Here are some close ups:




I really like how the leopard print looks with a metallic gold base - I think I'll have to try it again but with a different metallic base. Any ideas for colour?

Let me know what you think.
Jayna:
:)

3 comments:

Thank you for commenting! I read every comment and reply to each one, but please do not post your blog link after your comment - these comments will be deleted. If you do want me to have a look at your blog you can send me an email at TheSequinedNail@gmail.com
:)

Related Posts Plugin