Monday 25 November 2013

Tribal Pop Art (Part 2)

Hi everyone,
After doing the tutorials for my blogaversary I was inspired by the Tribal Pop Art Design (You can see the tutorial here). I decided  to give the design a little twist, here's what I came up with:


I used Barry M Gelly Pomegranate, Fing'rs Heart 2 Art Little White Lie, Barry M Nail Art Pen in White and Barry M Nail Art Pen in Black.


Here are some close ups of the design:




I think the combination of black, white and another colour works really well for nail art.


I really like the style of the design and cannot wait to create other similar to this. 

Let me know what you think.
Jayna
:)

4 comments:

Thank you for commenting! I read every comment and reply to each one, but please do not post your blog link after your comment - these comments will be deleted. If you do want me to have a look at your blog you can send me an email at TheSequinedNail@gmail.com
:)

Related Posts Plugin