Monday 4 November 2013

Zig Zag Nails Tutorial

Hi everyone,
Todays tutorial are for the Zig Zag nails I created a couple of months ago.
(You can see the post here).





Here are the polishes I used:


Here are the tools I used:



On to the tutorial:


Paint your nails with a base coat and then apply your chosen base colour.


Once your nails are fully dry (or before you have even started) use your scissors to cut out zig zags on your sticky labels.


Make sure your nails are completely dry and then carefully peal off the sticky label from it's backing and position then on the nail, making sure you press down on the label.


Paint a layer of your other polish on you nail, making sure you cover all of your nail.


Using tweezers, carefully peal off the sticky labels.

Once your nails are fully dry, apply a topcoat. You can clean up your design after using a brush dipped in acetone or my personal preference, Barry M Nail Polish Corrector.

Here is a summary of the tutorial:


Hopefully this tutorial was useful!
Let me know what you think.
To view the rest of my tutorials from this week, click here.

Please let me know if you try out this design - I can't wait to see you all try it!
Jayna 
:)

4 comments:

  1. I tried it before but it was disaster:D
    But I used tape instead of sticky label so that must be a reason. It was difficult to cut out zigzags on tape;)
    I'll try your idea;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww :/
      I tried using sellotape at first too but I found it hard, but the sticky labels seem to work well!
      Thank you! :)

      Delete
    2. i had the same problem, thanks for the tip!

      Delete
  2. Awesome idea! Going to see if my mom still has any of her craft scissors. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read every comment and reply to each one, but please do not post your blog link after your comment - these comments will be deleted. If you do want me to have a look at your blog you can send me an email at TheSequinedNail@gmail.com
:)

Related Posts Plugin