Thursday 14 November 2013

My Haul

Hi everyone,
 I've bought a lot of nail polish over the last few months so I thought I'd show you what I bought.






Here's what I bought:



Sinful Colors Island Coral and Sinful Colors Amethyst, Boots



Company Nail Polish Lana and Company Nail Polish Rita, Free with the November Issue of Company Magazine



Barry M Gelly Guava and Barry M Gelly Pomegranate, Superdrug



Rimmel I Love Lasting Finish Your Majesty (Boots) and Rimmel Lycra Pro Aqua Cool ( The Original Factory Shop)



Models Own Apple Pie, Boots



MUA Frozen Yoghurt, Superdrug



Avon Opal Topcoat, Avon

What do you think of my haul?
If there are any nail polishes you would like to see a swatch of from this post, let me know in the comments and I'll get it done as soon as possible.
Jayna
:)

15 comments:

  1. Avon Opal Topcoat looks soo pretty in the bottle! And I'd love to see a swatch of Sinful Colors Island Coral as well, I'm looking for the right shade of coral right now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the look of it too! I'll get a swatch done of Island Coral as soon as I can for you! :)

      Delete
  2. I bought Avon Topcoat lately too! But I haven't tried it yet:P
    I like Apple Pie the most:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ps. I love your blog and I don't know if you take part in such things but I nominated you for The Versatile Blogger Award:)

      Delete
    2. Ooo, I haven't tried it either! Apple Pie is so nice - I love it! Aww, thank you! :)

      Delete
  3. awesome haul! the avon topcoat looks interesting, and im on the verge of purchasing Guava!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You should definitely buy it - it's amazing! :)

      Delete
  4. Hello!

    You’re officially nominated for the Versatile Award at my blog http://www.creativenails4fun.blogspot.nl/
    The reason why you were nominated is because you own one of my favorite Nail art blogs and I get so much inspiration from your Nail arts!

    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh - that MUA polish is gorgeous. MUA are such good value too. xxx
    DahliaNails

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It's so nice! £1 is such a good price! :)

      Delete
  6. I need those 2 Sinful Colours polishes, they're gorgeous! Swatches please :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so nice! I love them! I'll get them done soon! :)

      Delete
  7. MUA frozen yogurt looks yummy :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read every comment and reply to each one, but please do not post your blog link after your comment - these comments will be deleted. If you do want me to have a look at your blog you can send me an email at TheSequinedNail@gmail.com
:)

Related Posts Plugin